Fusion engines generate thrust by superheating plasma in a magnetic bottle. The plasma is then emitted as exhaust through a nozzle assembly, providing thrust for even the largest battleships. The temperature and pressure exerted by a fusion engine require that their components be manufactured from High-Temperature Alloys, while Superconductors are necessary to generate the huge magnetic fields needed to contain the plasma.
- Planet Honshu, Honshu system - $150
- Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System - $225
- Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo system - $225
- Narita Outpost, New Tokyo system - $225
- Mactan Base, Magellan system - $1,424
- Freeport 4, Magellan system - $1,350
- Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha System - $,1350