Hydrocarbons are a class of organic molecules that consist only of hydrogen and carbon atoms, resulting in a wide variety of substances with important industrial applications. While hydrocarbons occur naturally in a gaseous state almost everywhere in the known universe, frozen deposits present the most easily exploitable form of the substance. Hydrocarbon mining is key to the industrialization of the Sirius Sector as it provides the raw materials for the creation of the Ship Hull Panels and Optronics upon which modern society depends.
- Rugen Station, Omega 3 system, $40
- Freeport 1, Omega 3 system, $60
- Planet Cambridge, Cambridge system, $80
- Planet Los Angeles, California system, $180
- Leipzig Station, Dresden system, $320
- LPI Sugarland, Texas system, $280
- Newark Station, New York system, $240