Net Entry Edit
Much of the rich resources of the Sirius Sector are locked within barren planetoids or buried beneath the crust of an airless, frozen planet. By combining super-hard Diamond drill bits and advanced sensor arrays, however, even the deepest deposits can be excavated with relative ease. When used in conjunction with automated crushers, grinders, and sifters, a complete mining operation manned by only a few key personnel can rip apart an average-sized asteroid within a matter of standard weeks.
- Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, $120
- Altona Station, Hamburg system, $130
- Mannheim Station, Frankfurt system, $150
- Freiburg Station, Stuttgart system, $150
- Planet Houston, Texas system, $259