The following are, in my opinion, the things that all of these types of pages should have. Of course, all of this should be well link-ified. Bear this in mind if you make a new page or find a deficient one.
- Description (just copypaste the Neural Net description)
- Owner and system location
- Commodities Buying
- Commodities Selling
- Ships for Sale
- Equipment for Sale
- Optional: picture of the object or its skyline, rumors, news, object stats
- Category: Bases
- Protip: Once you add a page on a base, do a quick search for its name and add a link on any other pages that mention it.
- Best Buy/Sell (top five, only one legitimate and one criminal per system)*
- Places to loot (and who from)**
- Places to mine (if naturally occurring)**
- Protip: No Wikipedia entries. We don't care about a metal's boiling point or whatever, we just want to know where we can get a good price for it.
- Stat infobox
- Purchase locations**
- Optional: Looting locations
- Categories: Weapons, [Type] Weapons, [Faction] Weapons.
These are the ones that have the most trouble. If I ever feel ambitious I'll make handy templates of these.
*can wait until you have time to visit the planet/acquire the item, since you can't find out through the navmap and have to physically go there or have some.
**it's okay if you don't know any such places, or if you miss a few